by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 159 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35054 times
When you want to pamper yourself with a rich vegetable dish, look no further than this recipe! An interesting assortment of veggies and paneer are cooked with spices, taste-givers like ginger, green chillies, etc., and a dash of fresh cream.
A luscious paste of poppy seeds and cashewnuts is the special touch that gives the Jaipuria Vegetable its rich and luscious texture. Relish this vegetable preparation hot and fresh with your favourite rotis or puris .
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the bay leaf and cloves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the garlic paste, green chilli paste and ginger paste and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the poppy seeds paste, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the fresh cream, garam masala, salt and 1/4 cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add paneer and mixed vegetables, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.