by Dhruva Joshi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17858 times
Khoya rolls with soft gulkand mixture in the middle.
- Take a heavy pan and place it on a low flame.
- Add the gulkand in it and keep stirring gently until soft lump like mixture.
- Remove from the flame and keep it aside to cool.
- Grate all the khoya and add the powdered sugar and mix well.
- Transfer this mixture to a non-stick pan and put it on high flame for 2 minutes and mix well.
- Lower the flame and keep stirring until the mixture gets thick.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well and allow the mixture to cool while stirring occasionally.
- Take a ball of khoya mixture on your palm and flatten it.
- Put the gulkand mixture, 1 almond, 1 pistachio in the middle.
- Roll it gently so that the gulkand mixture gets covered by khoya mixture.
- Repeat the same process with all.
- Garnish the rolls with silver varkh.
- Allow them to cool.
- Serve cool.
This recipe was contributed by Dhruva Joshi on 27 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.