Creamy Cheese Dip, Indian Microwave Cheese Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 181 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 95065 times
creamy cheese dip recipe | Indian style basic cheese dip | 3 minutes cheese sauce at home | with 12 amazing images.
creamy cheese dip is an Indian style basic cheese dip which is a 3 minutes cheese sauce at home.
creamy cheese dip is an easy, extravagantly luscious and quick dip recipe. It is rich, creamy and super cheese. We have made cheese dip even quicker and easier by preparing it in a microwave.
3 minutes cheese sauce at home and you are good to go. All you need is just 3 minutes to prepare it. Guests walked in suddenly? Make this creamy cheese dip and serve it along with wafer, nachos or toasted bread pieces.
We have only used 4 ingredients in preparing this creamy cheese dip recipe, cheese slices, cornflour, capsicum and some mustard powder.
We have delicately flavoured cheese dip with capsicum and mustard.
Learn to make creamy cheese dip recipe | Indian style basic cheese dip | 3 minutes cheese sauce at home | with detailed step by step recipe photos and videos below.
- To make creamy cheese dip, combine the cornflour and 1 tbsp of milk in a small bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the cheese slice pieces, ½ cup of milk and capsicum in a microwave safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the mustard powder and little salt and mix well.
- Serve creamy cheese dip immediately with nacho chips, wafers and bread pieces.
Creamy Cheese Dip, Indian Microwave Cheese Sauce recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.