Cheesy Peri Peri Stuffed Pav by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 510 times
Peri peri or piri piri is a fiery sauce of African origin, made with fresh red chillies. It is tinged with multiple flavours – garlicky, spicy, tangy and herby – and is guaranteed to tickle your taste buds and fire up your appetite.
In this innovative recipe, we have sandwiched pav bread with freshly-made peri peri sauce and topped it with cheese. The outcome is a scrumptious and cheesy treat that everybody will love.
Recipe Description for Cheesy Peri Peri Stuffed Pav
- Combine all ingredients, without using water in a mixer and blend till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of butter on a non-stick tava (griddle), place the open pav and cook on a medium flame till it turns light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Put 1 tsp of the prepared peri peri sauce on each side of the pav and close the pav.
- Again cook the pav on a medium flame using 1 tsp of butter till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Finally top it with 1 tsp of cheese.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 7 more stuffed pav.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Cheesy Peri Peri Stuffed Pav Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.