This recipe has been viewed 7873 times
Smoothie with Chai-latte and spices.
- Place water n the spices in the pot and boil on slow flame for 10 minutes.
- Add tea leaves or tea bags sugar and milk and again simmer for a few minutes.
- Switch off the flame n keep covered for 10 minutes.
- Cool strain n freeze into ice cubes.
- Combine the chai-latte ice cubes, banana, chilled cream, milk and ice cream scoops in a smoothie or mixer n churn till smooth.
- Adjust sugar to your sweetness.
- Serve immediately into chilled glasses.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 17 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.