How many calories does one serving of Creamy Mushroom Risotto have?
One serving of Creamy Mushroom Risotto gives 367 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 210 calories, proteins account for 30 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 129 calories. One serving of Creamy Mushroom Risotto provides about 18 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Creamy Mushroom Risotto recipe.
Is Creamy Mushroom Risotto healthy?
Creamy Mushroom Risotto is high in
1. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
2. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
3. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
4. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
5. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
6. Vitamin B3 (niacin) : Vitamin B3 helps in brain functioning and mental health. Also healthy skin formation.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 367 calories that come from Creamy Mushroom Risotto?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1hr 50 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 37 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 49 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 1hr 3 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.