Bread Crumbs Rolls
by Foodie #617009
This recipe has been viewed 5308 times
An evening time snack. Delightful for kids.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan ,add the onions, carrots, green peas ,chilly powder, turmeric, salt, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add mashed potatoes and coriander, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the cornflour and a little water and a pinch of salt, mix well to make a smooth paste and keep the paste in a plate.
- Spread the bread crumbs on another plate.
- Take a small proportion of masala and make roll shapes with help of your hands and dip it in corn flour paste.
- And also dip the roll in bread crumbs.
- Likewise make the remaining masalas into rolls.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes in freezer.
- Deep fry the rolls in the oil till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #617009 on 01 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.