Yogurt Banana Candies
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3864 times
Here is a unique dessert that will be loved by kids and adults alike! With its mind-blowing flavour that is fruity and tangy, these Yoghurt Banana Candies will surely sweep you all off your feet.
Upon freezing, the curd-coated bananas get a very different texture, which is very tantalising. Not to forget the rose syrup, which gives an altogether different dimension to the candies. Keep them frozen till serving. It will stay good for around two days.
This dreamy dessert when served for your kids birthday party will have your kids friends singing your praises and ask for more. This dessert also makes a rich after-dinner treat for all.
- Combine the curds, rose syrup and sugar in a deep bowl and whisk well using a whisk. Keep aside.
- Cut each banana into 2 halves to get 8 halves in total. Keep aside.
- Insert 1 ice cream stick in each banana halve.
- Dip each banana candy into the curd mixture till all the sides are evenly coated. Place them on a tray lined with aluminium foil.
- Put them in the freezer for 1 hour or till set.
- Just before serving, drizzle little rose syrup over each candy.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.