Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15414 times
Pack in proteins in your diet with easy to digest and mouthwatering thin moong dal soup. A perfect choice for children and elderly, the moong soup is comforting and tasty.
- Blend the moong dal in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the tomato puree and bring the liquid to boil.
- Heat the ghee in a small pan, add the cumin seeds and when the seeds crackle, add the green chilli paste, ginger paste and garlic. Mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add this tempering to the moong mixture, mix well and bring it to boil.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by mkb on 28 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.