Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30786 times
Veg burger is a nice way of sneaking in vegetables in the child's favorite burger recipe,. The shallow fried vegetable cutlet is placed in the burger buns along with cheese, tomato slices and then enjoyed hot with ketchup.
- Combine all the ingredients except the paneer in a bowl and mix into a tough mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portion balls.
- Take one portion of the mixture and stuff 1 tsp of the paneer, seal it and shape into a flat tikki.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the oil and shallow fry from both the sides on slow flame till it turns to light brown in colour. Keep aside.
- Cut each bun horizontally into two and toast them lightly in an oven or on a tava using litle butter.
- Spread one tsp of ketchup on one inside of the bun and one tsp of green chutney on the other side of the bun.
- Place a tikki on the bun, then a slice of tomato, one slice of cucumber, one slice of onion, some cabbage and lastly top with cheese slice and cover with the other part of the bun.
- Pierce a toothpick through the bun and serve hot with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by vanu15 on 02 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.