Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6062 times
Do not strain if you can tolerate the tomato seeds. this way you will not lose any pulp.
- Blanch the tomatoes. alternatively pressure cook for one whistle.
- Cool and remove the skins.
- Blend in a mixie along with the ginger, salt and sugar to taste and a little water.
- Strain through a strainer to remove only the seeds.
- Add the lime juice.
- Chill, garnish with mint leaves and serve.
This recipe was contributed by ushasub on 16 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.