Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7386 times
Thepla is a popular Gujarati recipe of adding chopped greens and spices in the wheat flour while kneading the dough. the soft and delicious Thepla are sure to simply melt in your mouth. The thepla is a nice way of sneaking vegetables like methi leaves by stuffing it in Rotis or paranthas. Serve the healthy thepla plain or with pickle.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a soft dough
- Divide into 10 equal portions
- Roll them like chapaties
- Heat tava and roast then by adding few drops of oil so they become dry
- Remove and cover with cloth so that they remain hot and soft
- Continue with others and when done garnish with some white butter or chuteny
This recipe was contributed by lavi on 19 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.