Tava Paneer, Mushroom and Green Pea Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 43 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13524 times
This subzi is so tasty you can finish it off all by itself even without any rotis or rice!
Chock-full of your favourite ingredients ranging from paneer and mushrooms to green peas and potatoes, this subzi is just too flavourful, although it is very easy to make and uses only common ingredients.
The unique aroma and flavour of this Tava Paneer, Mushroom and Green Pea Subzi can be attributed greatly to the chaat masala and kasuri methi, both of which lend their strong and pungent characteristics to this dish.
Also do try other tava recipes like Sprouts Tava Rice and Paneer Tava Masala .
- Combine the potatoes, paneer, peas, mushrooms, chaat masala, dried fenugreek leaves and salt in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil on a non-stick tava (griddle), add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the chilli powder, green chillies, turmeric powder and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the prepared vegetable mixture and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||270.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||9.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||8.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.