Sun Dried Tomatoes, Pesto and Cream Cheese Cold Dip
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 94 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37806 times
This attractive and innovative dip comprises three sauces layered one above the other in a bowl.
Pesto sauce loaded with basil, the famous Italian herb, milky cream cheese sauce with a dash of herbs and sun-dried tomato sauce.
You can also try these recipes Olive Cream Cheese Dip and Radish, Cucumber and Curd Dip .
- *for the pesto layer
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend into a smooth paste without adding any water. Keep aside.
- Put the sun dried tomatoes, ½ cup of water and salt in a mixer and blend into a smooth paste. Keep side.
- Take a deep glass bowl, spread the cream cheese evenly, top it with the pesto layer and spread it evenly
- Finally top it with the sundried tomato mixture and spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Serve chilled with vegetable crudités and potato wafers.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.