Suhana Alu, Mutter!!!
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8191 times
Keep the peas boiled before starting the cooking, it saves the time, of cooking.
alu should be cut in to thin long pieces so that it cooks early.
use a nonstick kadai, in which only 1 tsp of oil is sufficient for the cooking.
- Cut alu and capsicum in to small pieces.
- Chop the onion too.
- First put 1 tsp of oil in the kadai.
- Switch on the burner
- Put jeera and hing.
- Then add chopped onion.
- Fry well till it becomes golden in colour( semitranspernt)
- Add alu, capsicum, and peas
- Fry well, make the burner sim
- Keep the pan closed.
- Leave it for 10 mins,
- Then add chopped tomato and add the tomato sauce.
- Stir well.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Add grated ginger.
- Add chilli powder and salt and garam masala.
- Stir wll, let all the ingredients cook well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with chapathis, rotis or pooris.
This recipe was contributed by veenahegde on 09 Oct 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.