Stuffed Potatoes By naheedasatopay
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1214 times
A lovely Stuffed potatoes recipe which can be put on the table within minutes. The small jacketed potatoes are stuffed with grated coconut and spice powders and then cooked till crispy done in microwave.
- Microwave pierced potatoes at a high temperature for 12 min or until they are soft.
- Peel and slice off potato tops.
- Scoop out pulp.
- Mash pulp in a medium sized bowl.
- Heat butter in a frying pan.
- Add onion and saute until it is tender.
- Add salt, pepper and mashed potatoes mixture into a shell.
- Brush outside with oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes until they are heated.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by naheedasatopay on 22 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.