Stir-fry Mini Idlies
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8106 times
Stir-fry mini idlis is a simple way of preparing the idlis instantly in mini idli maker. The idli batter is steamed in small sizes and then served tempered with mustard seeds, green chillies and grated coconut .
- First mix suji,dahi ,salt and red chilli pw.
- Keep it for5-6 mins,then again mix and add some water to make a dough (not very thin).
- Then add eno and mix gentely,then steam in mini idli stand for 8-10 mins.
- Heat oil then add rai curry leaves,and green chillies stirr well.
- Then add gajar,simla mirch and bhuno for 1 min,then add vineger,soya sauce,salt,sugar and mix well.
- Then add cabbege and stir,then add steamed idlies and mix it for 1 min.
- Now it is ready for serve,garnish with crushed pepper corn.
- Serve with green chutney or coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by jugnu72 on 15 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.