Sprouted Green Gram Idli
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 5754 times
Another new version of healthy and nutritious protein rich idli with sprouted green gram.
Add your private note
Sprouted Green Gram Idli recipe - How to make Sprouted Green Gram Idli
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 24 idlis
- Steam the sprouts till soft,Add green chili, ginger and salt.
- Cool and add to the idli batter.
- Pour spoonfuls of the batter into greased idli moulds and steam for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool slightly and unmould the idlis.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice or sambhar.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 02 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.