This recipe has been viewed 1688 times
Good for a change. It gives natural light green colour to the cake. Similarly we can also make spinach cheese cake for a change. Keep it without icing. Light and cooling green cake for summers.
Add your private note
Spinach Cake recipe - How to make Spinach Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Grease the cake tin and dust it well.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and sieve it few times and keep aside.
- Combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in dry ingredients in wet and make a smooth thick flow batter. Stir in some walnuts.
- Pour it into the greased tin, sprinkle some walnuts on top and bake it in a pre heated oven for 25 minutes. Bake it until light brown on top. Cool it on wire rack for sometime, cut and serve fresh.
- Serve it with tea.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 10 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.