Spicy Indian Pumpkin Soup
by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24652 times
Its spicy pumpkin soup recipe and tasty also.
Add your private note
Spicy Indian Pumpkin Soup recipe - How to make Spicy Indian Pumpkin Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 25 minutesMakes 6 to 7 servings 1 plate
- Heat the olive oil in a broad pan and add the onions and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add the cumin seeds powder, coriander powder and cinnamon and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the pumpkin, mix well and add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the stock, mix well and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the flame and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mash the pumpkin and add the cream and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 18 Feb 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.