Spiced Walnut Cake Ring
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 192 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12444 times
A walnut cake spiced with nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger, served topped with chocolate sauce.
- Sieve the flour with the baking powder, ginger powder, nutmeg powder and cinnamon powder.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar in a bowl till light and fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk, flour mixture, milk and walnuts and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a greased 125 mm. (5") diameter ring mould.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 25 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Serve warm drizzled with chocolate sauce.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||3051.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||14.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.