Special Protein Noodle Soup
This recipe has been viewed 1527 times
Soya granules minced with noodles and other ingredients...innovative!
Add your private note
Special Protein Noodle Soup recipe - How to make Special Protein Noodle Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Boil the soya granules in water.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, peppercorns, cloves, star anise and a pinch of salt while boiling and allow it to simmer until the granules are cooked.
- Strain the granules reserving about 11/4th of water.
- stock, discarding all the flavouring ingredients.
- Return the stock to the rinsed out pan with the carrot,celery,baby corn and spring onions and cook well.
- Toss in the soya granules and noodles into the pan.
- Allow it to cook till the noodles are soft
- Sprinkle pepper and remove from the flame.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by RandhirDamley on 24 Mar 2014I am currently persuing my Degree In Hotel Mangement from ITM-IHM. Navi Mumbai.I am in First year BA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.