Soya Nutri Parantha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6292 times
This is very tasty paratha and is also good for health.
- In a deep pan, boil some water and add the soya granules.
- Boil for 6-8 minutes, drain and keep as aside.
- Combine the soya granules with the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the prepared dough into 8 equal portions and roll out into a small chapati.
- Place the stuffing at the center and seal the edges.
- Roll out again into a paratha of 5" diameter.
- Cook on a hot tava using little oil.
- Serve hot with mint raita
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#426066 on 01 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.