5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 393 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38170 times
Tasty and satiating, the Soya Dosa is also quick and convenient to make without requiring any fermentation.
Perfect proportions of soya flour and urad batter are combined to make delicious, golden-brown dosas that taste simply awesome, especially if served with coconut chutney.
You can also pick any other chutney or Sambhar to serve with these dosas. Start your day with these sumptuous dosas and you will enjoy the change.
You can also try other innovative dosas like the Delicious Apple and Carrot Sandwiches and Moong Dal Dosa .
- Combine the urad dal and ¼ cup of water in a mixer and blend it till smooth.
- Transfer it in a deep bowl, add the rice flour, soya flour, salt and ¾ cup of water and mix well using a whisk.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water on it and wipe it off gently using a muslin cloth.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle.
- Smear little oil over it and along the edges and cook on a medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 12 more dosas.
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney.
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||38.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||14.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.