Soy Mexican Lasagna
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6800 times
Soy Mexican lasagna is a novel variation to the Italian favorite cheesy lasagna recipe. Relish this healthy and tempting soy Mexican lasagna with Mexican rice and sour cream.
- Squeeze soya granules and mix them with green chilies and chopped coriander
- Brown this soya mixture in oil in a large skillet on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, corn chili powder and cumin powder.
- Layer 1/3 of the soya mixture, top with 1/2 of the tortillas and 1/2 of the cottage cheese or paneer in 13 x 9 -inch baking dish.
- Repeat layers, ending with soya mixture. sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and black olives.
- Bake at 180 degrees c or 375 degrees f for 30 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by rajulrd on 22 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.