Sabudana Potato Cutlets
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13073 times
Fried cutlets... perfect snack during fasts!
- Soak the sabudana in enough water and keep aside for about two hours.
- Drain out the excess water, add the potatoes, peanuts, green chillies, coriander, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and roll out each portion into a lemon sized ball, flatten between the palms and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and deep fry the cutlets till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper. Serve hot with chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 08 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.