Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5669 times
As interesting as it sounds, the Rock sandwich is an easy and healthy sandwich recipe with hung curd as spread. The curd is beaten with coriander leaves and spices and then tempered with mustard seeds to render that typical Indian touch.
- Hang the curds in a cloth to remove the excess water
- Beat the curds
- Cut green chillies and coriander leaves finely
- Add them to the curds
- Add sugar and salt and mix well
- Season the mixture with oil,mustard seeds and curry leaves
- Apply this mixture on one side of the bread slice
- Heat frying pan
- Apply butter on the other side of the slice and heat on the tawa till it becomes light brown
- Turn the slice upside down and heat till it is slightly brown
This recipe was contributed by sangitanathani on 14 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.