Roasted Garlic and Apple Salad
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2250 times
Mild and strong flavors blend good to give this salad.
- Beat curd in a deep bowl. Keep it smooth and creamy.
- Heat oil in a pan and roast garlic until crisp and golden brown.
- Add it to the above beaten curd.
- Season it well. Add chopped apple and cucumber. Mix well.
- Refrigerate it or serve it fresh.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 04 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.