Rava Adai By Devindra
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4313 times
A traditional steamed rice pancake recipe with rice and semolina or rava batter is spread just like Dosa on a hot pan and then served crispy hot as breakfast with coconut chutney.
- Mix with rava all the above ingredients, then add enough butter milk to form a thick batter(like dosa batter).
- On a hot flat greased thava pour 1 ladle of batter, spread it into circle.
- After few minutes turn it over.
- Pour a little ghee around the edges.
- When both the sides are golden, remove and serve.
- It tastes delicious with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by devindra on 17 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.