Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4423 times
A colorful Rainbow sandwich is a favorite bread sandwich recipe among children. The buttered bread slices are spread with three different chutneys such as red beetroot chutney, orange carrot chutney and green coriander chutney. Sprinkle grated cheese and serve the rainbow sandwich with tomato sauce.
- Boil carrot & beetroot in pressure cooker till soft,
- When cooled grind carrot & beetroot separately in a grinder.
- Make a chutney of corriander,pudina,coconut,chillies and keep separately.
- Now to these three chatneys add salt and lime according to ones taste.
- Apply butter on all the bread slices .
- Now apply the red coloured beetroot chutney,cover it with another slice which has orange chutney over it then comes the green chutney slice & cover this with plain butter slice.
- Cut it into four & is ready to be served.
This recipe was contributed by maya_4 on 06 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.