Quick Open Pizza Sandwich
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2655 times
Quick open pizza makes a great start to your day with the lovely combination of tomato puree as spread on the pizza loaf and then topping it up with crunchy fresh veggies and mushrooms before baking.
- Mix butter and finely chopped garlic.
- Apply it on all the bread slices.
- Finely chop tomato(wihout seed, onion, capsicum.
- Mix the vegetables well add to it butter, salt, pepper,and red chilli powder if required and tomato sauce.
- Put this mixture on the buttered bread slice and put some grated cheese over it.
- Bake it into the oven for 5 mins at 100*celcius till the bread is crisp and light brown in colour.
This recipe was contributed by sjanavi25 on 22 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.