Pineapple Walnut Souffle
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2856 times
A cool delicious dessert item, Pineapple walnut souffle is a souffle recipe prepared from eggs, pineapples, sugar and chopped walnuts. A classic dessert item which is best enjoyed on a hot summer afternoon.
- Mix pineapple juice,cornflour,sugar and cook until thick.remove from fire.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup water in a double boiler.
- Mix gelatin with juice mixture.
- Whip cream till thick and add to the above mixture.
- Add walnuts.
- Refrigerate till set.
- Mix pineapple juice,cornflour and sugar and cook till thick.
- Remove from fire.add lemon juice and food colour.
- When the souffle is set pour the glaze on top and put to set again.
This recipe was contributed by roopahd on 06 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.