Pepper Sooji Coins
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2182 times
Pepper sooji coins are truly one of the most interesting and innovative snack recipe with wheat and sooji based flour added with pepper powder, salt and oil. These sooji dough are then cut into small coins and deep fried to be enjoyed later as a crispy teatime snack .
- Mix maida, rava and rice flour together and sieve the mixture well.
- Add salt, jeera , salt and grounded pepper to the flour mixture.
- Add water to the dough and knead to a firm dough keep aside for 5 mins
- Take pea sized balls and press them to a coin size and prick them with a fork
- Fry these sooji coins in oil and keep them in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by bcat1234 on 03 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.