This recipe has been viewed 1465 times
A nutritious stuffed pasta recipe.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and seasonings, mix well.
- Fill the tube pasta with this mixture and arrange it in a baking dish or non stick pan.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients and pour it on to the pasta arranged in a baking dish.
- Garnish with cheese and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degree.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 26 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.