Pav Bhaji Khakhra, Zero Oil
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10929 times
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a 150 mm. (6") diameter thin circle, using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a concave non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the khakhra on a slow flame till pink spots appear on both the sides.
- Continue cooking the khakhra on a slow flame, while pressing with a khakhra press or a folded muslin cloth, till it turns crisp and golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Cool and serve or store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per khakhra
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.