Paneer Tikka, How To Make Paneer Tikka Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 675 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29707 times
Paneer Tikkas are cottage cheese and capsicum cubes marinated in tandoori spices. To get thick curds, hang the curds in a muslin cloth and drain out the liquid. This takes about 15 to 20 minutes. Approximately 1 cup of curds will give you ½ cup of thick curds.
Paneer Based Snacks and Starters like Paneer Tikkas are sure to start off any Party in a totally fun-packed way.
- Combine the curds, besan, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, dry fenugreek leaves, garam masala, coriander, salt and 2 tsp of oil in a bowl and mix well till the mixture is smooth.
- Add the paneer cubes and capsicum cubes, toss well and keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread a piece of paneer followed by capsicum and finally by one more piece of paneer on a tooth pick.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 6 more tikkas.
- Grease a non-stick tava (griddle) with 2 tsp of oil.
- Place the prepared tikkas on the tava (griddle) and cook on a medium flame, using the remaining 1 tsp oil till they are golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Sprinkle a little chaat masala over the tikkas.
- Serve immediately with pudhina chutney.
Nutrient values per tikka
|Vitamin A||279.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||15.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.