Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4707 times
Stroganoff is a Russian dish which has been adapted to Jain Desi Khana. It is a creamy delight which can be served with rice or noodles.
- Cut the paneer and brinjal into equal size cubes. Julienne the capsicum.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan and cook paneer till slightly browned.
- Add brinjals and capsicum and cook till soft.
- Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add milk and nutmeg along with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the sour cream and chopped coriander and simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with rice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#442500 on 16 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.