Pakoda Kadhi 1
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 1812 times
Delicious besan pakodas soaked in tangy kadhi.
Add your private note
Pakoda Kadhi 1 recipe - How to make Pakoda Kadhi 1
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Add gram flour and all the ingredients in a mixing bowl with enough water to make soft dough.
- Heat the oil in a kadai, Drop teaspoonfuls of the pakoda mixture into it and deep-fry the pakodas over a medium flame till they are golden brown.
- Remove and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Mix together curd and gram flour, whisk well so that no lumps remain.
- Add 1 ½ cup of water, mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the asafoetida, curry leaves and onions and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add this tempering to kadhi, mix well.
- Add green chilli paste, turmeric powder and salt and bring to a boil whilst stirring continuously.
- Just before serving, add the pakodas to the hot kadhi and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves with Naan, steamed Rice or Roti
- Heat two tablespoon of oil or desi Ghee and add 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder so that the oil turn reddish.
- Add this oil evenly on top of the kadhi. This will increase its flavors a lot.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 09 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.