This recipe has been viewed 3350 times
Delve into the delicious realm of orange chocolate slices with this amazing dessert recipe. The flour, eggs, orange juice and sugar get beaten together and are then folded with chocolates and baked till soft and done.
- In a bowl beat margarine and shortening with an electric mixer
- On medium to high speed for 30 seconds. add 1/2 of the flour, all
- Sugar, brown sugar, egg, orange juice and peel and soda
- Beat until thoroughly combined. beat in remaining flour. stir
- In chocolate. shape dough into 2 (8 inch rolls). wrap in waxed
- Paper or clear plastic wrap and refrigerate 4-24 hours. cut into
- 1/4 inch slices. place on ungreased cookie sheet. bake at 375
- For 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. cool
- Cookies on a wire rack, makes about 60.
- Sugar, brown sugar, egg, orange peel, juice
This recipe was contributed by Kirpahl on 02 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.