Noodles cheese bolls
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3636 times
Make sure that noodles dry completely before adding tomato ketcup to it.
can use a lil oil for making bolls out of the dough.
Add your private note
Noodles cheese bolls recipe - How to make Noodles cheese bolls
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Chinese Noodles - 1 pack
Cottage Cheese (Paneer) - 250 grams
Tomato ketchup - 1 bowl
Salt and Red chllis to taste
1/2 tsp hot spice (garam masala)
pinch of nutmeg powder (jayfal) oil for deep-frying
- Boil noodles till they are fully cooked, remove from fire and wash it with cool water.
- Drain water from noodles and keep them aside to cool.
- Cut cottage cheese into cubes.
- Mix tomato ketchup, salt, chilli powder, hot spice, nutmeg powder and noodles together.
- Add cheese cubes to the mixture and mix gently.
- Make bolls of the mixture assuring that cheese cubes won’t break.
- Deep fry these bolls on a slow to medium fire till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or any other spicy chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#430936 on 24 Nov 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.