Baked Beans Soup with Cheese Balls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19367 times
Two treats in one package, that’s what the Baked Beans Soup in Cheese Balls is! Scrumptious, chilli-speckled cheese balls are a delight to bite into, while the tangy, creamy baked beans soup is a pleasure to slurp up! When you taste this soup, the first thought that comes to mind is that it has a perfectly balanced yet exciting combination of flavours and textures, with baked beans bound together with vegetable stock, and flavoured with herbs, onions and tomato ketchup too.
- Combine the cheese and ½ tsp of chilli flakes in a bowl and mix very well.
- Divide the cheese balls into 8 equal portions and roll each portion into a round ball. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the baked beans, the remaining 1 tsp of chilli flakes, oregano, tomato ketchup, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the vegetable stock, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving, place the cheese balls in a serving bowl and pour the hot soup over it and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.