No Cholestrol Chocolate Chip
This recipe has been viewed 3121 times
This No Cholesterol Chocolate Chip is a healthy and tasty chocolate cookie recipe prepared by whipping together wheat flour with eggs, sugar, chocolate chips and honey. Bake these chocolate chip cookies till done and enjoy with beverage of choice.
- Pregeat oven to 175 degree celcius.grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl ,stir together canola oil , honey , sugar ,egg , vanilla ,water.
- Sift together the wheat flour ,all purpose flour ,salt , cinnamon.
- Mix them well and fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop the cookiesby rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Flatten with fork dipped in flour.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes in preheated oven.
- Remove it out and chocolate chips are readu to it.
- Presto!!!! no cholestrol.
This recipe was contributed by dharmikpolo on 14 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.