Nachos with Salsa and Baked Beans
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 87 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 97702 times
A salad, a snack or something in between? Nachos with Salsa and Baked Beans is a snack that makes you think. With uncooked salsa, baked beans and a creamy cheese sauce arranged temptingly atop corn chips, it causes a burst of flavours and textures in your mouth. The exotic garnish with olives, spring onions, et al, adds to the appeal of this super tasty snack.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with the back of a spoon.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Combine the cheese and milk in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the mustard powder and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Arrange 1 cup of corn chips on a plate, pour ½ cup bakes beans evenly all over them.
- Spread ½ portion of the uncooked salsa and ½ the cheese sauce over it.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of spring onion whites, 1 tbsp of spring onion greens, 1 tbsp of olives and ½ tsp dry red chilli flakes over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 1 more plate.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||526.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||28.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||43.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.