3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9647 times
Muruku is a crispy rice flour and urad dal chakli.
- In a heavy bottom pan, fry the urad dal till light brown and let it cool. Grind it into a fine powder.
- In a deep bowl combine all the ingredients including the grinded urad dal, add enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the batter into 2 equal portion and place one portion of the dough in the chakli press make chakalis.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the chaklist till light brown in colour. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Store in an airtight container when cool.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 01 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.