Mixed Vegetable Filling
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6370 times
- You can take french beans, carrots, green peas and potatoes as mixed vegetables.
- Remove the crust from the slices.
- Roll each slice with a rolling pin.
- Press the rolled slices into the cavities of a muffin tray which is lightly greased with butter.
- Brush with melted butter and bake in a hot oven at 230 degree c (450 degree f) for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Mix the vegetables and white sauce very well.
- In each tartlet case, fill some vegetable mixture, spread a little tomato ketchup and sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c (400 degree f) for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||131.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.