by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13963 times
A delicious fusion of mini gulab jamuns, crumbled boondi laddoos and rabdi.
- Crumble the boondi laddoos in a bowl.
- Add the almonds and cashewnuts, mix well.
- Spread the boondi evenly in a microwave safe dish.
- Spread the mini gulab jamuns on top of it now spread the rabdi evenly on top of the gulab jamuns.
- Cook in microwave at microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or cook till the upper portion turns to light brown in colour.
- Remove the dish from the microwave and sprinkle the milk masala over it.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 01 Feb 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.