Kesar Sandesh Bhog
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 420 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23303 times
Saffron flavoured sandesh stuffed with chopped nuts.
- Divide the stuffing into 10 equal parts. Keep aside.
- Mix together the sandesh, saffron liquid and saffron food colour and divide into 10 equal parts.
- Roll out each portion into a circle of 50 mm. (2") diameter and place one portion of the stuffing in the centre.
- Seal the stuffing in the dough by bringing the sides together in the centre and roll gently to ensure there are no cracks on the surface.
- Make slits on the upper surface of the sandesh bhog as shown in the above picture.
- Repeat to make 9 more pieces.
- Serve chilled.
- VARIATION : STUFFED KESAR SANDESH
- After step 4, shape the stuffed sandesh into triangles and garnish them with saffron strands.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandesh
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.