Kali Dal with Rajma
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35919 times
A delicious scrumptious dal recipe. .
- Pressure cook the dal and rajma for 5 to 6 whistles or till cooked.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add the onions and tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the dal and rajma along with the other ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by bekey on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.