This recipe has been viewed 10567 times
1) you can make with whole kairi by only removing the green skin
2)you can also make the same gravy with whole riped small mangoes.
- 1)remove the green skin of kairi and cut it in big pieces discarding the seed.
- 2)make smooth paste in grinder of scrapped coconut,sliced onion,whole red chilli,haldi,2 garlic cloves, coriander seeds.
- 3)heat oil in the pan,add rai when it splutters add curry patta and chopped onion cook it till soft.
- 4)then add ground paste and fry for 3 mins, then add water enough to make gravy as desired but not to make to thin.
- 5)add jaggery and salt.
- 6)let it boil for 5 mins, on medium flame.
- 7)then add kairi and further boil till it is soft cooked.
- 8)at the end add the coriander leaves.
- 9)serve hot with rice
This recipe was contributed by ljs on 13 Nov 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.