by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4233 times
This is an indian dish with italian touch. Enjoyable for the children this vacation.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape them into balls.
- Roll out each ball into 1/8" thick roti.
- Cut this roti to desired shapes (heart,square,diamonds,kaju shaped) with the cookie cutter.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry these on slow flame so that the kharaparas are cooked properly.
- Drain on tissue paper and store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 19 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.